Who we are
Our website address is: https://crypto-gaming.net.
- Services and Scope
- Personal Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- How We Disclose Your Personal Information
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- How We Protect Your Personal Information
- Links to Third-Party Websites
- Retention of Personal Information
- Your Rights and Choices
- State Privacy Laws
- California Consumer Privacy
- Consumer Privacy Rights
- Sale or Sharing of Personal Information
- Notice of Financial Incentive
- Other California Rights
- Information for Nevada Residents
- California Consumer Privacy
- Children’s Privacy
- How to Contact Us
1. Services and Scope
- Our Websites,
- Our mobile applications,
- Information collected by third parties through third-party websites or services that you may access through Crypto-Gaming LLC Services.
2. Personal Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us:
We collect information you provide to us directly, and through third parties or service providers acting on our behalf, in connection with making purchases or using our services. This may include contact information, payment information, product preferences, among other information. If you choose not to provide certain information, this may limit your ability to take advantage of some features, promotions, or other Services.
- Contact and Profile Information: Such as your name, contact information, email address and username.
- Transaction Information: Such as your purchase history, payment card information, payment account, billing and shipping addresses, digital asset wallet information, and other information related to your transactions.
- Blockchain Information: Such as network public key (public address) and digital wallet contents including cryptocurrencies, NFTs, and tokens.
- Loyalty Program and Account Information: Such as contact details, address, birthday, user preference, rewards/points/token history, payment information, and third-party account information.
- Questionnaires, surveys, or contests: Information you provide when participating in competitions, surveys, or contests that Crypto-Gaming LLC may run from time to time.
- Interactions with Crypto-Gaming LLC : Communications and requests to Crypto-Gaming LLC including customer service, social media, and other interactions.
- Content you post to our Websites: Comments or products reviews that you post to our Websites, forums, and discussion areas.
- Other information you provide: Such as username, photos, or avatars that you may upload to your online profiles.
Information We Collect Through Your Interaction With Us:
We and our affiliates, service providers, business partners, and select businesses with whom we have marketing relationships, may use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts, to analyze trends, administer our Websites, improve functionality, and to gather information about our user base as a whole.
- Device Information: including your IP address, MAC address, browser information, device type, and device IDs.
- Usage information: Information about your product searches, browsing behavior, clickstream information, use of our services, and date/time stamps.
- Cameras: Closed Circuit Television or CCTV are used in Crypto-Gaming LLC locations.
- Phone calls: We may record calls for quality assurance, training, or other purposes.
- Social media information: Information may be collected from you if you interact with us on social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Tik Tok, Discord, and Snapchat.
- Location Information: We use various technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth to collect information from mobile devices as you move through or near our stores.
Information from Other Sources:
- Crypto-Gaming LLC Group/Affiliates, Business Partners, and Third-party Partners: Contact details, Account information, Blockchain information, purchase or redemption information, Credit program information, and usage or page-view information from business partners who operate their own websites and services, or for which we provide any services.
- Fraud prevention and investigations: We may collect information about you from publicly available sources, identity verification services, Anti Money Laundering (AML) and sanctions screening services, and data providers. This data may be used in connection with investigations into fraudulent or criminal activities on our websites, mobile apps, services, and in our stores.
- Delivery Information: Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we may use to correct our records.
- Other Sources: We may collect information about you from other sources, such as data marketing or advertising service providers, analytics providers, service providers, or publicly available sources. We also create information based on our analysis of the information we have collected from you.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide you products and services, such as to communicate with you, support you, personalize our services, and develop our Services. We may also use information for other accounting, legal, compliance or security purposes.
- To provide you products and services:
- Provide products and services that you request such as physical orders or digital goods.
- Provide relevant and personalized recommendations for products, Services and, promotional offers based on your engagement with us, both online and in-store.
- Communicate with you through various channels with transactional or promotional information.
- Enable subscription services, loyalty programs, and other digital services.
- Allow you to participate in, or arrange, local community events, promotion, and in-store competitions.
- Administering surveys or questionnaires and to provide rewards or gifts, where applicable.
- To provide customer services to you:
- Provide customer service when you need help and/or to improve and optimize your experience with Crypto-Gaming LLC.
- Communicate with you through various channels to advise or provide status updates on your order, requests, inquiries, and applications.
- Support with your loyalty and subscription services.
- To market and advertise to you:
- Communicate with you through various channels about our products, services, updates, newsletters, promotions, surveys, and direct mailings.
- Manage your participation in events and sweepstakes.
- Publish customer testimonials or photos.
- Analyze our marketing strategies and trends regarding your use of our website, digital properties, and social media channels.
- Improve the effectiveness of our product and services, including websites, applications, and marketing campaigns.
- Send follow-up communications thanking you for your business or inquiring as to your satisfaction.
- Communicate with you, such as push notifications through our App, to welcome you to a Crypto-Gaming LLC location or event, show you eligible promotions, including those tailored to your location.
- To administer and enhance our brands:
- Administer our products and services.
- Track the efficacy of our websites, applications, and locations to help us learn more about our visitors’ and customers’ shopping behavior.
- Improve our website experience, including for troubleshooting and maintenance purposes.
- Customize customer experiences on our websites, applications, digital properties and in stores, which may include advertisements or promotions.
- Conduct research and internal analytics, develop new products and services, perform market research and data analytics, and analyze our products, services, websites, and applications.
- To secure our services, compliance, fraud prevention, and safety, including AML and sanctions:
- Protect against error, fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities.
- Detecting and preventing fraud and malicious activities on our digital offerings and in your accounts.
- For security and asset protection purposes across Crypto-Gaming LLC locations.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to regulatory enquiries.
- Comply with applicable legal mandates, our policies, or industry standards.
- Protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety, or property, including by making and defending legal claims.
- Enforce the terms and conditions that govern our Services.
- Protect, investigate, and deter against money laundering (AML), sanctioned countries, entities, or individuals, and other fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity.
- For any other purpose not listed here, with your consent.
4. How We Disclose Your Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to service providers to perform services on our behalf such as email distribution, sending marketing communications, servicing products, maintenance of your account, conducting research surveys, verifying, and validating information that you have provided to us, delivering products, and providing customer support services. Service providers will only have access to your Personal Information as reasonably necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf and are not permitted to disclose or use it for other purposes.
Third Parties, Affiliates, Marketing Partners:
We may use the information that you provide us, or that we collect about you, in connection with the promotion of our products and services and those of our affiliates, including by sending or providing you with offers or promotional information. If you accept an offer from one of our third-party marketing partners, we may disclose your contact information to them.
We offer an affiliate program through a third-party affiliate manager. This program allows other websites to earn money by directing people (through links) to our Website. If you sign up as an affiliate, your Personal Information (such as website address and related information, email address, mailing and payment addresses, and contact information) is sent to the third-party affiliate manager who activates your affiliate status and pays you based on the sales you generate for our Websites. You may apply for this program using an Affiliate Program application.
Public posting and social sharing:
When you post public comments or ratings on our websites, through in-store technologies, on public forums like our social media sites, blogs, and online reviews, your comments are accessible by other members of the public.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other Websites to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Please refer to the ’Cookies and Similar Technologies‘ section for more information.
We may provide you with the opportunity to apply for an offer of credit in our stores or online. To create a more convenient application process, we may provide information from your customer account to a payment card issuer to generate a pre-approved credit offer and/or pre-populate your online credit card application with information from your customer account. By submitting a credit application either in store or online, you acknowledge and agree that we may provide your information to the payment card issuer in accordance with the terms and conditions of the application. For information about the privacy practices associated with your credit application, please contact the credit issuer.
We may disclose information about you when required by law, subpoena, or other legal process or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies; (2) enforce our agreements with you, (3) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; (4) protect your rights or safety or that of others, or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets:
5. Cookies and Similar Technologies
For detailed information on the cookies and similar technologies we and our third-party partners use, the purposes for which we use them, and how to disable them, see below. You can also visit allaboutcookies.org to learn more about managing cookies and similar technologies.
Local storage enables a website or application to store information locally on your device(s). Local storage may be used to improve your experience, for example, by enabling features, remembering your preferences, and speeding up site functionality.
Our Sites include social media features, such as the Facebook ’Like‘ button and widgets, the ’share this‘ widget, or interactive mini programs that run on our site. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third-party or hosted directly on our Sites. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it. We may post Crypto-Gaming LLC information on social media sites. Your comments and other reactions will be visible if you respond.
If you have provided our app or other apps with access to your location, our mobile advertising partners may use your location to direct advertisements to you. You can use the location features on your device to disable this personalized advertising.
Mobile App Advertising and Tracking:
We may collect personal information from your mobile device, including unique advertising identifiers and the names and IDs of apps you have installed, as well as information about how you use our mobile applications and other unaffiliated applications. We and our partners use this personal information to enable interest-based advertising you receive through our Services and within third-party apps and other marketing channels.
6. How We Protect Your Personal Information
We implement appropriate security safeguards designed to protect your Personal Information. However, no method or transmission over the internet or electronic system is completely secure, so there is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed in connection with a breach of our physical, technical, organizational, or managerial safeguards.
Choosing a Password:
When you register as a user and create an online account on our Website, you will be prompted to select a personal password. To maximize your level of protection, you should choose a strong and unique password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and any account information.
7. Links to Third-Party Websites
8. Retention of Personal Information
We retain your personal information only for as long as is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for longer periods of time, until set retention periods and deadlines expire, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, tax and/or accounting requirements set by a legislature, regulator, or other government authority.
To determine the appropriate duration of the retention of personal information, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of personal information and if we can attain our objectives by other means, as well as our legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, and other applicable obligations.
Once retention of your personal information is no longer necessary for the purposes outlined above, we will either delete or de-identify the personal information or, if this is not possible (for example, because personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from further processing until deletion or deidentification is possible.
9. Your Rights and Choices
Consistent with applicable law, you may exercise privacy rights described in this section such as Right to Access, Delete or Correction of your Personal Information. Please note that some of the rights may vary depending on your state of residence. These rights are described below.
Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have the right, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, to make requests related to your “personal information” or “personal data” (as such terms are defined under applicable law, and collectively referred to herein as “personal data”). Specifically, you may have the right to ask us to:
- Inform you about the categories of personal information we collect or disclose about you; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we disclose personal information.
- Provide you access to and/or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you.
- Correct or update inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- Delete certain personal information we have about you.
You may also have the right to opt out of the Sale of your information and Sharing of your information for cross-context behavioral or targeted advertising, as described below. If you are a California resident, please see the “California Consumer Privacy” section below for more information about our privacy practices and your rights.
As provided in applicable law, you may also have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising your rights. Please note that certain information may be exempt from such requests under applicable law. For example, we need to retain certain information to provide our Services to you or to ensure the security and integrity of our Services. If you ask us to delete certain information, we may not be able to provide our Services to you. We also need to take reasonable steps to verify your identity before responding to a request, which may include, at a minimum, depending on the sensitivity of the information you are requesting and the type of request you are making, verifying your name and email address.
How to Exercise Your Information Rights:
You may exercise your information rights by submitting a request to the ’Individual Rights‘ icon below or contacting us via one of the methods in the ‘How to Contact Us’ section. If you have registered for an account, you can access, review, and manage many changes yourself via your Account Dashboard on our Websites or Mobile Applications. Within the Dashboard, you can do things like update your profile information and view your personal information.
For security purposes, we will verify your identity – in part by verifying your email account or requesting certain information from you – when you request to exercise your information rights. Once we have verified your identity (and your agent, as applicable), we will respond to your request as appropriate.
Right to Appeal a Denial of a Rights Request
Depending on your jurisdiction of residence, you may have the right to appeal the denial of an information rights request. An appeal can be submitted here:
Right to Opt Out of the Sale and Sharing of Personal Information
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may also have the right to opt out of the Sale of your information and Sharing of your information for cross-context behavioral or targeted advertising.
Marketing Communications opt-out:
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails. You may also be able to adjust your Communication Preferences in your Account Dashboard. You will continue to receive service-related emails (e.g., order status).
If you receive direct mail from us, you may opt out by submitting your request via email at [email protected]. Include your First Name, Last Name, and Physical Address (Street address, City, State, and ZIP Code) in your request.
If you receive receiving marketing SMS messages from us, you may opt out by replying “STOP”.
Interest-based advertising opt-out:
You can tell us not to use certain cookies by using the ’Cookie Preferences‘ or ’Your Privacy Choices’ tools at the bottom of our e-commerce websites to exercise choices to manage the use of your information through certain types of cookies and similar technologies. These options vary by geographic region and Crypto-Gaming LLC website.
You may opt-out of our personalized advertising and the personalized advertising of certain providers by visiting the DAA consumer opt-out page at https://www.aboutads.info/choices. Also, you can generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) by visiting the NAI consumer opt-out page at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/. Opting out will not mean that you will no longer receive our ads, rather, it just means that those ads will not be personalized to you based upon data collected from you on our online Services.
To withdraw your consent to all Criteo services you can do so by following this link. You may opt-out of LiveRamp Opt-out personalized advertising by following this link. You may opt-out of Rakuten personalized advertising by following this link.
App opt-out tools:
You may use the DAA’s AppChoices program to opt-out of certain interest-based advertising in apps (see: https://youradchoices.com/appchoices). Further information on opting out on mobile devices can also be found on the NAI’s website (https://thenai.org/opt-out/mobile-opt-out/).
You may also select a system level advertising preference feature on your device to opt out your device from interest-based advertising in apps. On Apple iOS devices, system level advertising preference may be accessed via Settings – Privacy & Security – Tracking. On Android devices, system level advertising preference may be accessed via Settings – Privacy – Google – Ads. Additional Android advertising settings may exist in the Privacy menu depending on your operating system and device model.
Browser Opt-out tools:
You may opt-out of Google Analytics by following this link to opt out of Google Analytics, and you may opt-out of Adobe analytics by following this link. You can also manage your privacy settings for Adobe Flash player by visiting the Website Storage Settings Panel and the Global Storage Settings Panel.
Do Not Track:
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our Services for third-party purposes, and that is why we provide the variety of opt-out mechanisms listed above. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser initiated DNT signals.
California Consumer Privacy
The following sets forth the categories of information we collect and purposes for which we may use California Consumers’ Personal Information. EXPAND FOR MORE INFORMATION
Categories of Personal Information We Collect About You:
|Categories of information collected||Sources of Personal Information||Purposes of use(see ’How We Use Your Personal Information‘ above for more details)|
|Identifiers and Contact or Account Information, e.g., name, email address, postal address, phone number, wireless device address, account username or screen name, password, Ethereum public address, and third-party account information||From you, Our affiliates, Social media networks, in accordance with your privacy preferences on such services, Data Brokers, Business Partners||Providing Our Services, Customer Service, Advertising and Marketing, Administration, Security and Compliance|
|Protected Class Information, e.g., gender, marital status(Demographic information)||From you||Providing Our Services, Customer Service, Advertising and Marketing, Administration, Security and Compliance|
|Biometric information or Sensory-Related data, e.g., physical characteristics or description, hair color, eye color, height, weight, or audio or visual information.||When you visit our stores. Social media networks, in accordance with your privacy preferences on such services, e.g., from profile pictures||Providing Our Services, Customer Service, Advertising and Marketing, Administration, Security and Compliance|
|Financial Information, e.g., credit or debit card number, verification number, expiration date, payment account number.||From you, Third-party payment processors, Third-party fraud prevention service providers, Business Partners, Our affiliates|
|Commercial Information, e.g., delivery information and information about your transactions and purchases with us||From you, Our affiliates, Business Partners|
|User-generated content, e.g., photos, videos, audio, any information you submit in public Business forums or message boards, and feedback or testimonials you provide about our Services||From you, Social media networks, in accordance with your privacy preferences on such services, Business partners, Our affiliates|
|Customer service information, e.g., questions and other messages you address to us directly through online forms, by email, over the phone, or by post, summaries or voice recordings of your interactions with customer care||From you|
|Device Information and Device Identifiers,e.g., IP address; browser type and language; operating system; platform type; device type; software and hardware attributes; and unique device, advertising, and app identifiers||Automatically from you, Third-party payment processors, Data Brokers, Business partners, Our affiliates|
|Internet Connection and Usage Data,e.g., information about files you download, domain names, landing pages, browsing activity, content or ads viewed and clicked, dates and times of access, pages viewed, forms you complete or partially complete, search terms, uploads or downloads, whether you open an email and your interaction with email content, access times, error logs, and other similar information||Automatically from you, Business partners, Our affiliates|
|Geolocation (approximate), e.g., city, state and ZIP code associated with your IP address or derived through Wi-Fi triangulation; and, with your permission in accordance with your mobile device settings||Automatically from you, Third-party payment processors, Business partners, Our affiliates, Third-party fraud prevention service providers||Providing Our Services, Customer Service, Advertising and Marketing, Administration, Security and Compliance, Third-party Advertising|
|Other Information, e.g., any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the Services.||Social media networks, in accordance with your privacy preferences on such services. From you when you participate in questionnaires, surveys, or contests. Third-party fraud prevention service providers|
|Sensitive Personal Information, e.g., Fingerprint, Driver’s License number, Passport, Government identifier, Race, precise geolocation information from GPS-based functionality on your mobile devices||From you||Providing Our Services|
Administration, Security and Compliance
Sensitive Personal Information
Sensitive Personal Information is a subcategory of personal information defined by applicable law that includes information like precise geolocation, certain health-related data, and data concerning potentially sensitive subjects like an individual’s sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, or religion.
Crypto-Gaming LLC may collect the following Sensitive Personal Information from you:
- Driver’s license number, State ID, and passport number
- Precise geolocation data.
We use this sensitive information to comply with legal and regulatory requirements such as Pawn and Secondhand dealer laws, providing location based Services to you (e.g., find my closest store), or as otherwise permissible for our internal business purposes consistent with applicable laws.
We do not Sell your sensitive personal information, or Share it for cross-context behavioral advertising, or otherwise process or share sensitive information for any purpose other than “business purposes” under California law.
California Consumer Privacy Rights
California Consumers have the right to request that we disclose what Personal Information we collect, to delete that information, to correct their information and to opt-out of the Sale and Sharing – for cross-context behavioral advertising – of their Personal Information, without being discriminated against. These rights are subject to certain restrictions. You also have the right to designate an agent to exercise these rights on your behalf. In addition to the “Your Rights and Choices” section, this section describes how to exercise those rights and our process for handling those requests. We may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
California Sale or Sharing of Personal Information
We may allow certain third parties (such as certain advertising partners) to collect your personal information via automated technologies on our websites and applications in exchange for non-monetary consideration (such as an enhanced ability to serve you content and targeted advertisements that may be of interest to you).
California law defines the Sale of your information and Sharing of your information for cross-context behavioral broadly. Depending on the product/services you use and how you use them, we may have Sold or Shared, the following categories of personal information about you in the last 12 months to categories of third-parties such as data analytics providers and advertising networks: Identifying information, connection or usage data, cookie or device information, browser or device fingerprints, IP or approximate geolocation information, commercial information, browsing history, and inferences drawn from this data.
When you opt-out we will place a cookie on your device to identify and register your preference. This only applies to the browser you were using and only for the device you were using at the time you registered your preference. If you access Crypto-Gaming LLC websites from other browsers or devices, you will also need to make this selection on each browser and device. If you clear cookies on your browser after opt-out, your browser will no longer remember your preference, and you will need to reset your preference.
Crypto-Gaming LLC recognizes the Global Privacy Control (GPC) signal which will direct a user to follow onscreen instructions to opt-out from the Sale and Sharing of your personal information for the browser that sends this signal. You will need to turn this on for each browser you use. To learn more about the GPC, visit the Global Privacy Control website
Minor’s Opt-In to Sale:
We do not knowingly collect or sell Personal Information from minors under 16 years of age. To the extent we have actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Information from an individual between the ages of 13 and 15, we will not sell that information without obtaining consent.
California Notice of Financial Incentive
Crypto-Gaming LLC may provide special offers and benefits to customers who participate in our Loyalty Program or sign up to receive communications from us via email, text, chat, and social media. The information we request from customers when they sign up may include the customer’s email address or phone number as well as name, partial birthdate, product preferences, or other information that allows us to tailor our communications. These incentives may result in differences in our prices or services offered to consumers and may include lower price for goods and services (e.g., discounts and other promotions).EXPAND FOR MORE INFORMATION
Participating in any financial incentive program is entirely optional and participants may withdraw from the program at any time. California Consumers may opt-in online or in stores and can opt out of the programs at any time by using the unsubscribe methods provided for that communication channel such as unsubscribe links in email messages.
Each financial incentive or price or service difference related to the collection and use of personal information is based upon our reasonable, good-faith determination of the estimated value of such information to our business, taking into consideration the value of the offer itself and the anticipated revenue generation that may be realized by rewarding brand loyalty and repeat purchases. We calculate the value of the offer and financial incentive by using the expense related to the offer.
Other California Rights
Shine the Light Disclosure:
The California ’Shine the Light’ law gives California Consumers the right under certain circumstances to request information from us regarding the manner in which we disclose certain categories of Personal Information (as defined in the Shine the Light law) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose your Personal Information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
Right to Remove Posted Information (California Minors):
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with Crypto-Gaming LLC , you have the right to request removal of unwanted information that you publicly post on the Crypto-Gaming LLC Websites. To request removal of such information, you can contact us using the methods outlined in the ’How to Contact Us‘ section. Upon receiving such a request, Crypto-Gaming LLC will make sure that the information is not publicly available on our Websites, but the information may not be completely removed from Crypto-Gaming LLC systems.
Information for Nevada Residents
Under Nevada law, certain Nevada consumers may opt out of the Sale of “Personally Identifiable Information” for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. “Personally Identifiable Information” includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number, Social Security Number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online.
If you are a Nevada resident who has purchased or leased goods or services from us, you may submit a request to opt out of the Sale of your information by emailing [email protected].
11. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are designed for and directed at people 13 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If Crypto-Gaming LLC learns that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online, it will take reasonable measures to delete such information from its databases and to not use such information (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or other as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any Personal Information we have collected from children under 13, please email us at [email protected].
For additional tips on how to help children stay safe on the Internet, we recommend that you review information published by the FTC here.
12. How to Contact Us
If you have questions about how we collect, store, and use Personal Information, please contact us at the following: Contact Us